Thursday 20 September 2012

To Be Released: Demon Fire





Series: Of Witches and Demons: Demon Fire Spinoff to the 'Of Witches and Warlocks' series by Lacey Weatherford




From Lacey Weatherford's Blog
First off, I just want to say to all my great readers of the Of Witches and Warlocks series, THANK YOU for your continued enthusiasm and messages. It's great to hear from you all and I appreciate your kind words. As many of you know, I have always wanted to do a continuation/spinoff of this series, and I had previously begun writing a story for it called Slayer. Unfortunately, as the story progressed I wasn't happy with the feel and the direction the project was taking, so I decided to scrap that storyline and table things while I pondered over some different ideas I had. I'm happy to announce that the project is back on for 2013, with a fresh new storyline, cover, and title. I'm very excited for it and I hope you will be too.





      My thoughts
 I loved the ‘Of Witches and Warlocks’ series, 
it was AMAZING. Lacey Weatherford is one of my favourite authors 
of all time. I can’t wait for this book and others to be released I know it’s
 going to be fantastic. And check out the cover, its absolutely 
gorgeous. I’m in love with it all ready. Definitely anxious for what is going
 to be an amazing spinoff edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment