Friday 19 October 2012

The Drifting (Nov, Ninth)



“Welcome to Velesi, Princess.”
It is Lily’s first day in the Velesi realm not as the princess she was made to believe, but as a captive to a strange Lithi elf name Ziri – Tharin and Tolan’s mysterious brother. Who is he and why has he taken her? Or is he only a pawn in someone’s deadly game of chess? Tharin and Lily discover a prophecy involving the Unnamed Sidhe and a way back to Eirrell, the birthplace of the Thirteen Clans. However, before they can get to the doorway to Eirrell, Lily must first make it to the Day of the Seating to take her rightful place on the throne of the Willow Clan. Tharin must keep Lily safe until the Day of the Seating even if it means keeping the beautiful Sidhe warrior Kalis close to him. Will he be able to protect his naive, but stubborn bride-to-be not just from Harlu but from his warrior mistress? He once again turns to his brother and cousins, to only find that Tolan has his own problems with his feisty Julia. Thank goodness for the future king of Velesi that he has Phoris, Alorn and Mellis to cover his royal back. Welcome to Velesi, a realm existing alongside our own with their own rules, their own players and their own way of life.



TEASERS!!!

Lily- "I need to calm down so I can think of a way to escape, to find my way back to Tharin."

Tharin- "I know now that even if we weren't bound by the Binding, she will always be the one."

Lily- "With his free arm he wraps it around one of my knees and yanks me forward, so I'm now straddling him in an upright position. He tries to hold me still as I continue to struggle. With one smooth move he turns us over, slamming me to the ground, knocking the wind out of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment