Saturday 22 December 2012

It's Christmas!! (almost)



Wow its only three days till Christmas and just after I'd finished wrapping up all my presents, I noticed there's nothing there for my mum.
Now that wouldn't be so bad if I only had to buy one present but no, its also her birthday on Christmas Eve and I have absolutely no idea what to buy her!!!
I've been so busy lately its unbelievable, what happened to them care free Xmas where all I had to worry about was staying awake long enough to see Saint Nick!
Ohh how I miss being young...
One good thing to come out of this holiday, loads of books are definitely coming my way :)
My bookshelf is looking rather naked as of two days ago when I decided to get in the xmas spirit by giving the majority of my books away to the local charity shop. Which was all uplifting at the time but now I find my gaze drifting towards my bookcase all wistfully. Obviously I ended up buying more books there and then (I even debated buying my books back) but they're just not the same as the ones I've grown accustomed to and I can't help but feel a little regretful.
Hopefully I'll have some lovely presents to cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment