Friday 23 November 2012

Feature & Follow (4)




Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly Memehosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read 


What fellow blogger are you thankful for?
I'm actually thankful to all bloggers because they all have different styles and ways of talking that I just can't pick a favourite one. Of the top of my head a blog I frequent often to see what they have on for the day is PinkFluffyHearts. There are a few people on that sight that are always offering new reviews and recommendations. 







11 comments:

  1. It is hard to pick a favorite blogger, isn't it? I have too many bloggers that I'm thankful for. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the blog you're writing about and they do have great posts and a beautiful design. You also have a lovely blog :)

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, its a great blog isn't it.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad I found your blog. I'm making my way through your reviews...I loved Katie's Hellion too! And I'm currently reading Dark Dealings. I'm a new follower. Hopefully you can check out my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, also stopped by your blog. Love the bookworms :)

      Delete
  4. I totally agree with you! Every blogger has there own sense of style and writing! :D Happy Black Friday! New GFC follower.

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm a new follower. Please consider following me. I'm also grateful for all the bloggers out there.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always follow those that take the time to comment :)

      Delete
  6. Great pick! I just followed Pink Fluffy Hearts thanks to another bloggers FF.

    Please check out my FF at Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    (new follower via GFC)

    ReplyDelete